March 16, 2018

I will prove myself! - Brigitte Patreon public post


Hi buddies!

Today here comes the public version of Brigitte patreon artwork on my NSFW galleries and an announce!

I updated my Patreon page with a new goal, a new pledge and... Polls!

A new poll will be open each month!

One month I will decide which character will be on a sfw/ecchi fan art and my Patrons will decide which character will be on an hentai fan art.
The next month my Patrons will decide which character will be on a sfw/ecchi fan art and I will choose which character will be on an hentai fan art and so on!

Right now my Patrons can decide which one (from Black Panther, Altered Carbon or Injustice 2) series will get next month a SFW/EcchI/Nude fan art!


If you’re interested in day 1 full resolution reward uploads and the “Soundless” and "Climax" variation of this picture (that will remain a Patrons-Only exclusive!), join 5$ Patrons!

Ps: If you want to support me, take a look at my INPRNT store, my Amazon merchandise page and, of course, my official Patreon Page!